Sunday, June 21, 2009

Welcome back!!

I'm back! After almost 1 week of being away.

To start off, my sympathies to the recently broken up couple.

Life is filled with obstacles, but it is getting through them, the process of overcoming those obstacles that makes one stronger. Each obstacle is harder than the first, but with support from friends and family, one finds the power within himself to become stronger to overcome them.

Each obstacle, aye, is difficult. Each obstacle, may cause us to make sacrifices. But that does not mean we have to give up once we encounter an obstacle that seems insurmountable, does it? If we give up too easily, will there be anyone left in this world? Though for one, there will be less bad guys around, as they would all have killed themselves while searching for solutions to those decisions that made them become who they are.

Important thing is to remember: No man is an island. No matter what, one has always people behind one, to give support, to lend a shoulder, as long as one knows how and where to look for it.

One may think: who am I to be giving advice? As the Chinese saying goes: Show me any three people, and I will show you the things I can learn from them.

Everyone can learn something from others, and as long as one keeps an open and receptive mind, then only one can improve.

For now, it is time to part. I wish all my readers luck in everything you do, and remember, you are not alone in this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment