Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Readers

Recently, I just found out, some of my classmates are reading my blog! Wonderful! Wonder when the whole world will take notice? Though may be asking for too much...

Evan Almighty... remember? A spin-off Bruce Almighty. Cute show... Especially the phrase: Changing the World.. one act at a time, A Random act of Kindness.

Though this show may not be very nice... but the moral value it gives is very meaningful. I used to wonder what I could do, why I was needed in this world... when not many things went my way. After I watched this movie, I found out that, one does have a purpose in life, and that he/she may spend a whole lifetime finding it out, or if lucky, find out immediately.

Some people are destined for greatness, some are not that useful, but everyone, has a purpose in life, a path, a journey that one has to take, no matter what. As long as one keeps this thought in mind, why would one want to end one's life so early, when one has a purpose?

Though sometimes, one may be misguided, leading one down the wrong path in life. Keep the thought in mind, one can make a change, and, one may be the person to do it!

Remember, my readers, until the next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment