Monday, June 29, 2009

Last Class (continued)

This year... I was surprised to see a variety of students in class... Some nice.. some.. well.. not so nice.. I was like.. hmm.. howta handle.. Funny thing was.. when everyone got together.. we produced fun.. a symphony of friendship..

We went through two events.. and survived them both.. we went through heartaches, heartbreaks, got to know each other more, and I regret not having more time to spend with all of you...

You all taught me a lot of stuff, some useful.. some.. well.. not so useful.. and I thank you all for that.. To those whom I offended throughout this year.. well I apologize.. To those whom I lost my temper at.. my apologies.. To those who listened to me.. even as I did not take kindly to some advice.. I thank you all..

Some of us will be leaving Taylors.. to pursue their ambitions.. some are going into UNISA.. although different majorings.. No matter what you all do.. I wish you all luck.. and hope that you all will succeed in what ever you do.. and whenever you all wanna chitchat or yamchar.. call me up eh?

Will miss those whom are leaving.. emotional and sentimental I am.. sigh..


As time goes by,
Your faces remain in my heart,
Never to fade away,
Miss you I will,
Forget you I will not.

Our time together was short,
Though memorable,
Help and support we gave each other,
To survive through every hardship.

Heartaches, heartbreaks,
Many of us encountered,
But stay strong we all will,
For we are friends and classmates.

FICM July '08,
Cohort 6,
Thanks for the times together,
And good luck everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment