Tuesday, August 4, 2009

New Post

Laziness is such an irritating illness.. Many people have asked me to update my blog? Well, here is the new post.



On the 18th of August, I was privilleged to go and watch Manchester United beat Malaysia 3-2 in a friendly at Bukit Jalil Stadium, courtesy of my uncle.


Many fans were divided between Manchester United and Malaysia, and some fans even screamed whenever a player from any team did well.

When Michael Owen finally came on, I was deafened by the cheers. Even though he is 29, and did not play well for Newcastle, he is a legend among the Liverpool and Premier League fans.

Tiredness struck me when the match was over, and even after leaving the stadium, the fans kept on cheering, making one wonder whether the teams came back on for their fans.

Heard there was another match two days later, against Malaysia again, as the Jakarta trip was cancelled due to bombing. Less fans turned up due to it being a weekday, and short notice.



Well.. not much yet again. but new semester just started, and just found out about at least 5 assignments due by week 4.. Sigh.. back to the grindstone..

No comments:

Post a Comment