Thursday, July 9, 2009

Lazy and Thoughts

Yea... Lazy to write.. Last paper today.. in an hour.. and not willing to study.. crap..

Heard that a classmate had her plans changed last minute? Going to United States? Lucky.. Going overseas is always a wonderful experience.. unlike staying in Malaysia, who knows how long more before I can leave.. sigh..

Foundation will be over soon.. one year is passing in the blink of an eye.. No more exams.. at least I hope..

Sometimes.. I wonder.. what would happen if I had a chance to go back and change many of the things that had happened to me.. would I change the times that I lost a friend through foolishness? Though I wish for it to happen, impossible as it seems, I know now that it cannnot happen..

I don't know what happened.. why your so mad at me? From your words, it's like you hate me so much? All I did was to state my mind, is that so difficult to comprehend, even as you do it all the time? I asked for forgiveness, and nothing I hear from you. It's hard to believe, but I feel like I have lost yet another friend again.. and you join the ever growing pile of friends that I have lost..

When will I ever stop losing friends.. When will I ever realise that staying in this state will never help me.. I have to wake up.. snap out of it.. and yet.. something holds me back.. I do not want to change..

Bah.. Holidays coming up.. and then new programme, new friends to make and lose.. sigh..

No comments:

Post a Comment