Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Life so far

Wow, it has been a long time... too long in fact...
Too many things have changed, uncountable in fact. Gone to Adelaide to further my studies, enjoyed it there. Think about it. A person who does not enter the kitchen much, actually had to do his own cooking??? After coming back, everyone said I put on a lot of weight. Amazing. What one's cooking can do to one's self.

Lotsa new experiences in Adelaide, too much to list down. In a house with 7 other housemates, 5 Hong Kongners (how does one call them?), 1 from Darwin, and 1 from Taylors, Malaysia as well.
Amazing.

What's even more amazing is that when I came back, a lot has changed.

Oh wait. One thing that will never change: Malaysian Politics. Sigh...

My friends from Taylors, most in hometown or working, no time to spend with me anymore. Boo hoo...
Where did they all go? Does my leaving change so much?

JQ has managed to enter the Top 10 in Mirror's Ambassador Search. Kudos, and use this as a springboard to go for further greatness. I know you can do it.
What surprised me was you getting a boyfriend? Thought you swore off them until after uni life? Guess people change a lot.


Went Guangzhou from 27th-31st. Eat, eat and eat. Everyday different restaurants, different types of food. One from Szechuan, one from NorthSouth (area in China), one local restaurant, just to name a few.
Best thing is, getting a set of books titled (not sure what they are, but this is my own translation): Ming Dynasty's happenings, or 明朝那些事.
Seven books in total, as of this post, am at book 3.

Wow. A new year has arrived. First day was 1.1.11. This set of numbers will not happen again for perhaps another 100 years, or longer.

New year, new resolutions. My resolutions? Sorry, unsure yet.

Going back to Adelaide on the 5th of February, thanks to my silliness. Made a mistake, mistook the date, hence going back too early. Sigh...

Parents want me to find a job during the next hols, so will only come back in November...

Wonder what else will change. Hope this year will be full of happy events.

Thanks readers, and hope you all have a good year!

Good luck and cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment