Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Updates!!

Finally in mood to write again.. sorry for the late update.. 

Anyway.. last week went on day trip with Taylors CF to Bukit Cahaya! Nice!! Food, fun, songs, games, cold house.. sigh.. wanna go again..

Food!! Brought some, some provided by members, pizzas bought by CF Committee, Thanks folks!! Though it was Hari Raya for some monkeys who managed to steal some cookies off the girls.. pity.. pity..

Fun!! We had a sharing session, where some folks shared their most embarrassing moments or weirdest dream!! Never knew those could happen to them, never knew someone could wish for something out of a movie, and have it happen to her friend.. what a pity.. sob story.. sigh.. Life's like that..

Songs!! Mainly Christian songs, so whats a Non-Christian gotta do except just mouthing the words and enjoying the tunes??

Games!! Group work!! Wow, was blindfolded, and had to carry a girl fireman style, though sorry for the off-balance, my fault.. Poison Ball!! Think dodgeball, but smaller scale!! One person surrounded by others, and they have to hit him with the ball!! Whee..

We went to a Four Seasons house.. Autumn was the season then.. Cold.. beautiful.. I wanna go to a Four Season Country!! Perhaps Japan!! Sakura flowers.. sigh.. reminds me of Para Para Sakura!

Can I go again? Perhaps.. If I knew the way.. Thanks for inviting me y'all.. 

On a happier note, I met her again in College!! Found out more about her!! But the more I knew about her.. the more I knew I had no chance with her.. sigh.. though I hope I can be friends with her.. sigh..

No comments:

Post a Comment